The North Crawford School District will hold informational meetings on the upcoming fitness center referendum on Thursday, July 17 and Tuesday, August 5. Both meetings will be at 7 p.m. in the North Crawford School Library.
The referendum will be held on Tuesday, August 12 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The meeting will provide a full overview of the project, including equipment, the actual building proposal, costs for the building, Vernon Memorial Healthcare services and related costs, and the related tax impact. Time will be provided for answering any questions the public may have.
The following organizations/individuals will be represented at the meeting:
• North Crawford School District Members of the Board of Education
• Dr. Dan Davies, North Crawford District Administrator
• Brandon Munson, Elementary-Middle School Principal
• Tarasa Lown, PEP Grant Director
• Anna Davidson, Elementary/Middle School Phy Ed Instructor
• Dan Blumer, Architect, HSR Associates Architecture
• Kyle Bakkum, CEO of Vernon Memorial Healthcare
• Angie Dahl, Manager Corporate and Community Health & Wellness, Vernon Memorial Healthcare
• Carol A. Wirth, President of Wisconsin Public Finance Professionals