The general community is invited to participate in the many activities scheduled. They are as follows:
• Skit Night—Thursday, 7 p.m., FHS gym, Homecoming court will be crowned, skits for all grade levels are planned and much more.
• Powder Puff football and bonfire to follow Skit Night, weather permitting.
• Parade—Friday, 2:30 p.m., route will begin at the high school and head west on 7th Street, turn on Jefferson Street and travel south to 11th Street, turn on 11th and travel east back to the school; floats and vehicles representing local businesses and organizations are encouraged.
• Dance—Saturday, 8-11:30 p.m., Grand March is at 9:30, theme is “Under the Sea,” tickets are $6 for participants and $3 for spectators.
• Dress up days—Wednesday is “Random Day,” Thursday is “Rainbow Day” and Friday is “Maroon and Gold” Day.