Two weeks after getting four alcohol-related citations, a 20-year-old South Wayne man got two more early Sunday.
Keefer A.J. Kallenbach was cited with underage drinking on a licensed premise and underage drinking around 12:55 a.m.
According to Platteville police, Kallenbach was seen at Schoolgirlz, 55 N. Second St.,, with a fake ID.
Kallenbach was previously cited for underage drinking, underage drinking on a licensed premise, ID card violations and disorderly conduct after an incident at Jimmy John’s, 105 E. Main St., Sept. 13.
• Five people were cited for underage drinking after a noise complaint at Water Street and East Lewis Street early Sunday.
When police arrived at 12:48 a.m., officers determined the noise was “nor substantial enough to issue a citation.”
However, police issued underage-drinking tickets to Erin Patricia Wessels, 19, Dubuque; Martin Thomas Buss, 20, Dubuque; Hayley A. Braatz, 20, Oshkosh; Cory Thomas Droullard, 19, Dubuque; and Ryan J. Anderson, 19, Batavia, Ill.
• Three people were cited for underage drinking after being seen by police carrying cases of open beer Friday night.
Cited were Jonathon Daniel Pilgrim, 19, Kewaunee; Jonathan Richard Bohnen, 19, Saint Germain; and Mackenzie K. Carls, 18, Hickory, Ill.
The three were part of a group of people at North Hickory Street and Irene Street who were seen by police around 10:55 p.m.
• Three people were cited after a traffic stop at Main Street and Elm Street early Saturday.
Rachel L. Belohlavek, 20, and Zachary L. Trower, 20, both of Platteville, were cited for underage drinking. Karin Alyse Vancuick, 19, Platteville, was cited for not wearing a seat belt.
The car with the three was stopped around 12:15 a.m., according to police.
• Brandon Michael Ihnen, 20, Muskego, and Rory Dane Johnson, 19, Elkhorn, were cited for underage drinking Friday.
Police stopped at a house at Chestnut Street and Southwest Road around 9:20 p.m. to speak to them about loud music. Two men found to be younger than 21 with open beers went into the residence and would not respond to knocking at the door, according to police.
• Nathan Patrick Liepert and Brian Douglas Hargrove, both 18, both of Platteville, were cited for underage drinking at Bradford Street and Division Street Friday around 11:25 p.m.
• Nathaniel Keaton Ryner-Fay, 18, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Friday around 11:20 p.m. Police saw “an individual who was urinating and began to run from them” at Mineral Street and South Hickory Street.
• Adam M. Koester, 20, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Friday around 11:45 p.m. Koester was stopped by police outside the UW–Platteville Ullsvik Center carrying an open 24-ounce container of Busch Light beer. Koester was issued a warning for open intoxicants.
• Cole J. Cooper, 22, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication early Saturday. Police were called to Madison Street and North Water Street around 3:10 a.m. for a report of a person bleeding who declined medical care.
• Logan J. Thiem, 21, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication early Saturday. Police were called to Union Street and North Washington Street around 2:25 a.m. for a report of an intoxicated man lying in the grass.
• Lindsey R. Reitzner, 29, Mount Horeb, was cited for open intoxicants at Nick’s Bar, 74 N. Second St., Saturday around 1 a.m.
• Andrew M. Woodhead, 25, Platteville, was cited for open intoxicants at Second Street and East Furnace Street Thursday around 9:40 p.m.