Six people were cited after a complaint of a “large, noisy party” at 435 Southwest Road Oct. 13.
Cited for underage drinking were Nicholas A. Beltrano, 20, Platteville; Stephanie Ashley Galason, 19, Platteville; Conner J. Scadden, 19, East Troy; Kody Michael Brand, 19, Platteville; Kody Charles Burmeister, 20, East Troy; and David Joseph Olexa, 18, Darien.
Brand was also cited for obstructing an officer. Beltrano was also cited for disorderly conduct — loud and unnecessary noise.
• Three people were cited after a noise complaint at 280 Southwest Road Oct. 12 around 12:20 a.m.
Cited for underage drinking were Grant Taylor Busch, 18, Suamico; Cameron J. Schmidt, 18, Pewaukee; and Dylan M. Armbruster, 20, Waukesha. Busch also was cited for presenting false identification and resisting or obstructing an officer.
• Matthew J. Jewison, 23, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication Oct. 12. A Platteville EMT on his way home from a call saw someone passed out on a stoop at Main Street and Water Street around 3:50 a.m., according to police.
• Ashton Michael Brusca, 22, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication Oct. 10. Police saw three individuals near the Municipal Building who “appeared to be urinating” around 2:05 a.m. When an officer stopped to investigate, the three fled. The officer told one “who was briskly walking away to stop,” but the person “looked directly at the officer and continued walking into City Park,” according to police.
• Talon Cole Franz, 23, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication Oct. 13. A 911 caller reported a man was standing with “a coat over his head and a street cone” at Main Street and Water Street around 3:20 a.m. When police arrived, the man was sitting inside a tow truck at a business.
• Brett J. Daggett, 21, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication Oct. 10 around 2:20 a.m. after police saw one man lying on a curb outside 515 E. Mineral St. and another man trying to pick him up.
• Riley L.S. Olson, 20, Madison, was cited for underage drinking and underage drinking on a licensed premise Oct. 10. Olson was seen at Boondocks Bar, 70 N. Second St., Oct. 10 around 12:05 a.m., during police bar checks.