A 42-year-old Boscobel man was arrested for third-offense drunk driving in Blue River Saturday night.
A Grant County sheriff’s deputy stopped a car driven by Jeffrey J. Faulkner for an equipment violation around 11:10 p.m.
The deputy noticed “strong odor of intoxicants” from Faulkner, and Faulkner told the deputy he was “too drunk to do any tests,” the sheriff’s department said.
Faulkner was arrested for drunk driving and misdemeanor bail jumping. Faulkner was out on $150 bail after he was arrested for disorderly conduct July 29, according to court records.
• A 25-year-old Boscobel man was arrested for second-offense drunk driving in the Town of Muscoda early Sunday.
Sheriff’s deputies stopped Jonathan M. Zadrazil for operating left of center on Sand Branch Road around 2:45 a.m. Zadrazil then was arrested for drunk driving.
• A 47-year-old Hazel Green woman was arrested for second-offense drunk driving after a traffic stop in Jamestown Wednesday evening.
Lisa Trierweiler was arrested after a deputy stopped Trierweiler for having a defective brake light on Northview Drive around 10:05 p.m.
• A 25-year-old Blue River man was arrested for drunk driving after a crash in Blue River early Saturday.
The Sheriff’s Department received a report of a hit-and-run crash that had occurred in Blue River around 2:30 a.m. While on the way to the scene, a sheriff’s deputy located the vehicle allegedly involved in the hit-and-run stopped in the middle of Grant County T one-half mile south of Wisconsin 133.
Daniel A. Couey was arrested for first-offense operating while intoxicated, failure to notify police of an accident, and hit-and-run.
• A 21-year-old Fennimore man was arrested for drunk driving after he was stopped for speeding in Castle Rock Wednesday evening.
Zachary Brunton was stopped for speeding on Grant County G near U.S. 18 around 11:45 p.m.
• A 21-year-old Platteville woman was arrested for drunk driving after she was stopped for driving the wrong way on Bonson Street early Aug. 14.
Jennifer K. Schildgen was cited for drunk driving, driving with a blood alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent, and failure to obey a traffic sign or signal.
Schildgen was stopped at Fourth Street and Pine Street around 1:55 a.m., according to Platteville police.
• Drug charges are pending against a 44-year-old Prairie du Chien man after a traffic stop Wednesday evening.
A sheriff’s deputy stopped a vehicle driven by James L. Neeley for speeding on Grant County X near State Park Lane around 6:30 p.m. When Grant County K-9 A-Rod arrived, Neeley admitted he had marijuana and a marijuana pipe, and handed both to a deputy, according to the sheriff’s department.
Charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia are pending.