In addition to a drunk driving arrest and an incident involving a stop sign pulled out of the ground in which underage drinking tickets were issued (psee page 2A), Platteville police also issued these alcohol-related citations:
• Michael A. Carroll, 20, Elizabeth, Ill., was cited for underage drinking after a traffic stop for speeding at Southwest Road and Pioneer Road Thursday around 9 p.m. Officers dumped out a case of beer found in the vehicle.
• Joseph H. Trypuc, 18, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking and underage drinking on a licensed premise at Schoolgirlz, 55 N. Second St., Friday around 12:50 a.m. Trypuc was cited after an officer saw a bouncer removing Trypuc from Schoolgirlz.
• Brandon Michael Leibold, 22, Epworth, Iowa, was cited for public intoxication Saturday around 1:25 a.m. Police were called to the parking lot at North Oak Street and East Mineral Street after a report a man was laying in the parking lot, according to police.
• Philip M. Bartlett, 22, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication Saturday around 3 a.m. An employee of Jimmy John’s, 105 E. Main St., reported that an intoxicated individual was causing a nuisance, according to police.
• Robert J. Troye, 19, Sterling, Ill., was cited for underage drinking Sunday around 1:05 a.m. Troye was cited after a person was seen handling a parked bicycle at Main Street and Third Street.