LAFAYETTE COUNTY - On Thursday, Nov. 10 at 4:00 p.m. Human Resources chair, David Hammer, called the meeting to order. On the agenda where twelve raises, new positions or refills proposed.
• Part-time position Victim/Witness position refill ($15.93/hr.); Part-time deputy position in the County Clerk’s office ($15.91/hr.). These two positions were occupied as one full-time position. This will be posted as a full-time and as two part-time positions. Approved.
• Wage increase from 83% to 100% of base wage for Deputy position in the Clerk of Courts office ($15.91/hr.). Approved.
• Wage increase in the Sheriff’s Department for Chief Deputy ($4,000/yr.); Lieutenant (75¢/hr.) and Executive Administrative Assistance (50¢/hr.). Approved.
• Human Services – Refilling Child Abuse and Neglect Investigator ($18.24/hr. - $20.49/hr.). Approved; Refilling Mental Health Coordinator for Comprehensive Community Services ($20.18/hr. - $24.04/hr.). Approved; Creation of Mental Health Coordinator position ($18.25/hr. - $20.49/hr., 100% reimbursable) also in for Comprehensive Community Services. Approved 4-1.
• Land Conservation – Refilling Conservation Technician Position ($18.00/hr). Approved.
•Memorial Hospital – Pharmacist wage range ($120,000/yr. - $140,000/yr.). Approved; Wage increase for CNA Employee’s (this is a wording change in the resolution, removed the word benefited). Approved; Wage range for an Advance Practice Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant ($90,000/yr. - $120,000/yr.). Approved.
• Lafayette County – All non-represented Employees Salaries/Wages (33¢/hr.) this will take place in 2017. Approved.