CRAWFORD COUNTY - Crawford County Public Health Department is looking for local businesses to highlight in our weekly “Slow the Spread Spotlight”. We are asking community members to nominate businesses in Crawford County that are following the recommended guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community. These businesses should be practicing the following strategies:
• Staff and customers are encouraged to and wear cloth face coverings
• Social distancing is marked, encouraged and followed
• Self-service areas are discouraged or closed
• Offer and promote curbside pick-up
• Provide hand sanitizer for customers and staff when touching the same surfacesIf you would like to nominate a business for our weekly spotlight, let us know the business name and how they are helping to slow the spread of COVID -19. You can nominate a business multiple ways: send email@example.com or call the office at 608-326-0229.