As of Monday night, the list of roads closed, as reported by law enforcement and emergency management:
• Old C east of Studenburg Road, Town of Watterstown — bridge washed out
• Grant County S.
• Grant County M from County T to County G — one lane only, open for emergency traffic only.
• Bowers Road, Town of Wingville — washed out.
• Riley Road, Town of Marion — washed out, emergency vehicles only.
• Blue River Road from Forest Road to Wisconsin 133 — high water.
• Shady Hollow Road of Rosendale, Town of Woodman — bridge out.
• Neff Road at Indian Lane, Town of Hickory Grove — sinkhole.
• Johnson Road near Murley Road, Town of Hickory Grove — culvert and bridge washed out; residences accessible from County T.
• Murley Road, Town of Hickory Grove — culvert out.
• Sleepy Hollow Road, Town of Hickory Grove — culvert washed out; residences accessible from County S (west) and County T (east).
• Barker Hollow Road, Town of Millville — washed out.
• Iowa County P from County O to County I.
• Wisconsin 133 from Leeches Crossing Road to Big Low Hill Road.
• McCarthey Road at County I.
• Penn Hollow Road off Iowa County NN.
• U.S. 61 north of the Boscobel bridge — mudslide.
• Wisconsin 35 at Wisconsin 27 north of Prairie du Chien.
• Wisconsin 179 at Wisconsin 27 near Eastman.
• Wisconsin 171 at Wisconsin 27 west of Gays Mills.