A 22-year-old Platteville woman was arrested for third-offense drunk driving after a crash in the Town of Belmont Feb. 26.
Lafayette County sheriff’s deputies received a report of an erratic driver and then a car in a ditch on Lafayette County XX around 9:30 p.m.
Rachel Reuter was arrested on third-offense drunk driving, operating after revocation, failure to have control of a motor vehicle, and open intoxicants.
• A 29-year-old Platteville man faces four charges after a traffic stop early Saturday morning.
Jeremy L. Heins was charged with operating while intoxicated, a blood alcohol violation, possessing open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and failure to stop at a stop sign after he was stopped in front of 245 E. Furnace St. around 2:40 a.m.
• A 59-year-old Platteville man was arrested for drunk driving Feb. 26.
Police were called to Walgreen’s, 675 S. Water St., around 11 p.m. after a report that a person was in a vehicle in the parking lot either asleep or passed out.
Donald D. Wilson was arrested for drunk driving.
• A 21-year-old Montfort man was cited for drunk driving and operating after suspension after a traffic stop Thursday evening.
Jacob Washburn was arrested after a Grant County sheriff’s deputy noticed a vehicle on Fountain Avenue on the wrong the side and speeding 40 mph in a 25-mph zone around 9:20 p.m.
Washburn’s passenger, Katlyn Finley, 21, Highland, was cited for open intoxicants.
• A 49-year-old Cuba City woman was cited for drunk driving after an erratic driving report Feb. 23.
Dixie L. Vosberg was arrested on Wisconsin 81 in the Town of Seymour around 1:15 p.m., according to the Lafayette County Sheriff’s Department.
• A 22-year-old Platteville man was cited for drunk driving early Saturday morning.
Nicholas Reynolds was cited after he was stopped by a Grant County sheriff’s deputy on Elm Street around 2:35 a.m.
• Three people were ticketed after a traffic stop at Chestnut Street and Division Street early Saturday morning.
Courtney A. Neis, 20, Platteville, was cited with nonregistration of a motor vehicle and underage operation of a vehicle with blood alcohol content. Selina Shannon, 20, Brookfield, was cited with two underage drinking charges. Makanzie
Lynn Kubale, 19, Shawano, was cited with underage drinking.
The charges followed a traffic stop around 12:50 a.m.