Are you looking for a night out to take in some live theatre?
Perhaps you’re in search of the perfect piece of jewelry for that special someone.
Maybe you’re interested in a boat cruise, a spa treatment, a trip to Minneapolis, or even advice on how to decorate your home.
Through the Women’s Health Initiative Raffle, you have a chance to win each of these!
Raffle tickets can be purchased for one dollar, or six for five dollars. Prizes include:
• Theater Package (donated by Ann Kerian: Consulting & Coaching, LLC - $390 value) includes: four tickets to “Sister Act” at Overture Hall in Madison on Jan. 19 at 6:30 p.m; membership for Overture’s Broadway Club - special discounts and perks
• Cruisin’ Turtle Cruise (donated by The Dirty Turtle - $300 value)
• Freshwater pearl necklace (donated by Ultra Diamonds, TangerOutlets - $300 value)
• Spa Kalahari Basket (donated by Spa Kalahari & Salon - $295 value) includes: Spa Manicure; shampoo, blow dry and style; Spa Pedicure; chocolate-raspberry vodka; assortment of spa product samples
• Mall of America Package (donated by Jimmy Fish - $285 value) includes: one night at the Radisson Hotel Bloomington by Mall of America; four tickets to SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium at Mall of America®
• Three-hour interior design consultation (donated by Kari Schmidt - $150 value)
Prizes will be awarded Oct. 3 at the sixth annual Women’s Night Out event held at Mauston High School. However, you do not need to be present to win, so anyone can participate. Raffle tickets can be purchased at the main registration desk of Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston, and at the Women’s Night Out event. Go out and get your tickets today, before supplies run out!
For up-to-date event information, including prize details, ‘like’ Women’s Night Out - Juneau County on Facebook.