Six people were ticketed for underage drinking in UW–Platteville’s Melcher Hall Oct. 27.
UW–Platteville police issued citations to Elias B. Cox, 18, Platteville; Jacob G. Vesperman, 18, Fennimore; Connor P. Jackson, 18, Platteville, and 17-year-old juveniles from Platteville, Cassville and Lancaster.
• Alexander Streber, 19, Platteville, was cited by Platteville police for two counts of underage consumption for being in Boondocks Saloon, 70 N. Second St., Nov. 9 at 1:35 a.m.
• Elliot Raymond Markwardt, 18, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Nov. 9 around midnight. Markwardt was found by police walking in the middle of North Second Street at East Main Street appearing “very intoxicated,” according to police.
• James E. Edge, 26, Darlington, was cited for open intoxicants for standing outside of the Char Bar, 60 N. Second St., Nov. 9 around 1:10 a.m. with an open Rolling Rock beer.
• Molly J. Langer, 21, Platteville, was cited for open intoxicants Nov. 10 around 12:55 a.m. for leaving Boondocks with an open beverage.
• Matthew T. Kippley, 18, Platteville, was cited for two counts of underage drinking and disorderly conduct. Police were called to Boondocks Friday around 2:05 a.m. because a man was passed out in the bathroom, according to police.