Two people were arrested after an incident of erratic golf cart driving.
UW–Platteville police were called to Parking Lot 19 on College Drive Sept. 15 around 12:20 a.m. for a report of “a golf cart being driven erratically.” Officers arrived to find the golf cart abandoned.
One suspect provided a wrong name and date of birth. Aaron S. Chapman, 22, Rock Island, Ill., was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting or obstructing an officer.
Levi Livingston, 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct. Livingston contacted UWP police and admitted to being the passenger on the golf cart, according to police.
• A 22-year-old Platteville woman was cited for disorderly conduct Oct. 12.
A man reported that a vehicle had been driven over his foot. After investigation, police arrested Elizabeth M. Klar at 610 Jewett St. around 9:40 a.m.
• A 33-year-old Platteville woman was cited for disorderly conduct after an altercation at Platteville High School Sept. 26.
Platteville police were called to PHS around 7 p.m. after a caller reported that a woman was yelling at a family in the parking lot. The group had disbanded by the time police arrived, but later investigation reported that a woman was “acting disorderly and using offensive language.”
Helen Easter Coe was cited for disorderly conduct.
• A 21-year-old Platteville man was cited for disorderly conduct early Saturday.
Shane D. Groom was cited after police were called for someone banging on the door at 480 N. Second St. around 1:50 a.m.
• A 26-year-old Eau Claire man was cited for disorderly conduct–noise Oct. 5.
Jacob P. Wagner was issued the ticket after a call to “what sounded like individuals fighting” at Ellen Street and Laura Street around 3:15 a.m.
• A 23-year-old Platteville man was cited for disorderly conduct Sept. 28.
Police saw a man laying in the parking lot at Allegiant Oil, 190 N. Second St., around 3:10 a.m. A woman with the man said she would get him home after police were called to another incident.
Later in the night, the woman said Klein did not make it home, according to police. Police checked the area and found Klein.
• Kimberly R. Ceesay, 39, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct Thursday around 7:20 p.m. Police were called to 960 Jackson St. apartment 5 for what sounded like a domestic dispute, but was “just verbal,” according to police.
• A 22-year-old Platteville man was arrested for resisting or obstructing an officer early Oct. 11.
Ross Allan Kraszewski was arrested for allegedly interfering with an officer during a check at Brothers on Second Bar, 90 N. Second St., around 12:55 a.m.