COON CREEK AND WEST FORK KICKAPOO - Vernon, Monroe and LaCrosse counties, along with the Wisconsin DNR and representatives from UW-Madison will lead a Coon Creek and West Fork Kickapoo Watersheds update on January 30. Two meetings will be held:
• Coon Valley American Legion, 3 p.m.
• Cashton Community Hall, 7 p.m.
Topics to be addressed at the meetings include:
• Updates from counties, DNR and UW-Madison
• Status of PL-566 dams breached/damaged in 2018 storm event- Monroe County Conservationist Bob Micheel
• Investigation (dam failure) report – Wisconsin NRCS State Engineer Steve Becker
• Coon Creek and West Fork Kickapoo Watersheds Study – Steve BeckerQuestions & Answers