Three people were cited after a report of intoxicated individuals with lit torches near a bonfire in a backyard Friday night.
Alina R. Collins, 18, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking and violation of the open-burning ordinance. Bradley A. DeVroy, 20, New Berlin, and Payden L. Salm, 20, Campbellsport, were cited for underage drinking and resisting or obstructing an officer.
Platteville police were called to 285 Bradford St. around 10:35 p.m.
• Matthew V. Savatski, 20, Platteville, and Alex James Droessler, 18, Benton, were cited for underage drinking May 10 around 11:10 p.m. Police were called to 955 S. Chestnut St. after a report of a fight, but found no fight.
• Nicholas W. Schultz, 20, Platteville, and Chase J. Martin, 20, Mineral Point, were cited for underage drinking after a traffic stop at Alden Avenue and South Water Street May 10 around 11:15 p.m. Schultz and Martin were passengers in a car that police stopped.
• Heidi M. Harris, 19, Barneveld, was cited for underage drinking and being underage on a licensed premise at Schoolgirlz, 55 N. Second St., May 17 around 1:15 a.m.
• Jerrett Berkley Brewer, 21, Muscoda, was cited for open intoxicants outside 25 W. Main St. May 10 around 2:05 a.m.
• Colin W. Hennessey, 22, Platteville, and Christine Ann VanOosten, 24, Dixon, Ill., were cited for open intoxicants on Second Street May 10 around 11:25 p.m.
• Mitchel J. Ziegler, 22, Middleton, was cited for open intoxicants at Market Street and North Hickory Street May 12 just after midnight. Ziegler was carrying an open can of Miller High Life beer, according to police.
• Martin L. Westemeier, 25, Shullsburg, was cited for open intoxicants at North Third Street and East Mineral Street May 12 around 12:30 a.m.
• Leavoy Williams IV, 30, Fennimore, was cited for open intoxicants outside Schoolgirlz, 55 N. Second St., May 12 around 2:30 a.m.
• Jessica A. Hartman, 25, Platteville, was cited for open intoxicants at Mineral Street and Second Street Sunday around 1:30 a.m.
• Alison L. Huber, 20, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking at a licensed premise May 10. Huber was cited at Orville T’s, 30 N. Second St., around 4 p.m.
• Andrew J. Veitenhans, 19, Platteville, was cited by UW–Platteville police for underage drinking at Pickard Hall May 2 around 10:15 p.m.