One person received four citations and another person was arrested at the Platteville police station Sept. 13.
Police were called about a man causing problems at Jimmy John’s, 105 E. Main St., around 12:40 a.m. Police found Keefer A.J. Kallenbach, 20, South Wayne, on Third Street. Kallenbach told police he had been drinking and had a fake ID.
Kallenbach was cited for underage drinking, underage drinking on a licensed premise, ID card violations and disorderly conduct.
While Kallenbach was being processed, another person came to the police station and insisted on seeing Kallenbach, knocking on the front door of the police station, and calling police.
Police arrested Alexander James Mosoff, 23, Arlington Heights, Ill., for resisting or obstructing an officer and took him to the Grant County Jail in Lancaster.
• Patrick Stephen Ralph, 22, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication early Sunday. Police received a report of a possibly passed-out person at Jimmy John’s around 2:10 a.m.
• Alex W. Shupe, 23, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication and disorderly conduct Sept. 12.
Police received a call around 3:15 a.m. that someone was ringing the door bell and knocking on the door at 1065 Princess Court. Officers found a car in the neighborhood with a door open and dome light on that appeared to have been searched, and then found a second vehicle that had been searched.
Police then arrested Shupe.
• Three people were cited for underage drinking after a complaint that people were damaging parked cars at Southwest Road and Chestnut Street Sept. 8 around 2 a.m.
Cited were Matthew R. Slepicka, 19, Yorkville, Ill.; Cody J. Stull, 19, Platteville; and Michael J. Ellam, 19, Aurora, Ill.
• Christopher Andrew Kaseno, 28, Barron, was cited for public intoxication Sept. 13. Police received a call of someone knocking on their door around 6:15 a.m., and that the individual was found inside an unlocked vehicle at 1030 Mound View Court.
• Alexander F. Hagmeister, 19, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Sept. 14 just before midnight. Hagmeister was seen by police with a can of Busch Light beer at 350 Southwest Road.