A Columbus, Ohio man was cited for disorderly conduct May 11.
Dustin R. Drye, 24, was cited after a complaint that Drye was urinating in the yard at 200 Ellen St. around 8:25 p.m.
• A 34-year-old Platteville woman was arrested for disorderly conduct Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to Neal Wilkins Elementary School around 5:25 p.m. after a man said his ex-wife had slapped him.
Amy Jo Lancaster was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• A 27-year-old Burnett man was cited for disorderly conduct early May 12.
Jared W. Apfelbeck was cited after police saw him tearing down an orange fence at North Water Street and East Madison Street around 2:15 a.m.
• A 22-year-old Platteville woman was cited for disorderly conduct early May 11.
Brittany R. Walker was cited after a complaint of loud music at 29 E. Main St. around 12:10 a.m.
• Curtis Coron Scaife, 29, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct after a fight was reported at Schoolgirlz May 12 around 2:15 a.m.
• A juvenile was cited for disorderly conduct after a family fight at 150 Ellen St. Sunday around 3:50 p.m. Police returned to the address about 90 minutes later after receiving a second report about a fight between the two individuals.
• Daniel A. Colin, 20, Mineral Point, was arrested for disorderly conduct Saturday evening. Police received a report of a fight at 280 W. Adams St. around 6:50 p.m. and that one of the participants had left in a vehicle for Mineral Point.
• Platteville police are investigating a report of a threat against a person and his daughter. The report was made at Walmart, 1800 Progressive Parkway, May 12.