The City of Hillsboro will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) – planning funds for a community development plan May 18 at 7 p.m at City Hall, 123 Mechanic St.
The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of potential available funds
2. Eligible CDBG activities
3. Presentation of identified community development needs
4. Identification of community development needs by the public
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities.
City residents are encouraged to attend.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible. Persons needing additional accommodations should contact Adam Sonntag, City Administrator, at (608) 489-2350, or via email: email@example.com