A 25-year-old Platteville man faces charges of felony and misdemeanor bail jumping and disorderly conduct.
Julius Raymone Schaeffer was arrested after Platteville police were called to 205 E. Cedar St. Monday around 9:15 a.m. by a woman who said she was being threatened by a man with a knife, according to police.
The complainant, Melinda R. Swanson, 29, Platteville, was charged with disorderly conduct.
Schaeffer was arrested May 15 on two counts of party to theft of up to $2,500 and charges of battery, party to burglary, disorderly conduct and felony bail jumping. Then, on May 28, Schaeffer was arrested for disorderly conduct, battery and felony bail jumping. A status conference on those charges will be held Aug. 14.
• Melanie D. Stevenson, 23, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct Saturday around 3:40 a.m. after police were called to 1516 De Valera Dr. for a noise complaint.
• Christopher D. Pegues, 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct Thursday around 8:15 p.m. after police received a complaint about loud music and banging noises at 950 Union St.
• Jeanetta A. Wright, 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct after police were called about an imminent fight May 27. Wright was cited after police were called to Main Street and Chestnut Street around 5:40 p.m.
• Rahji F. Nelson Jr., 21, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct outside Schoolgirlz, 55 N. Second St., May 26. A person called police to report he was “having trouble with another individual” around 12:45 a.m.
• Joshua D. Vandenbush, 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct after police observed an individual damage property in front of a business at Fourth Street and Main Street Friday around 11:45 p.m.