Two 19-year-old Platteville men were cited for underage drinking.
Forrest Scott Niebuhr and Joshua R. Weber were cited on North Hickory Street March 1. A police officer observed a male carrying a doe decoy around 11:50 p.m. Both admitted to police to drinking and being underage.
• Dylan Todd Olson, 20, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Saturday around 11 p.m. Police were called to Pine Street and Court Street shortly after 11 p.m. after a caller to police said she saw someone fall into a snowbank, get up, and then stumble toward the south. Olson had a blood alcohol content of 0.23, according to police.
• Richard J. Galewski, 27, Platteville, was cited for open intoxicants outside Gina’s Bar, 45 N. Second St., Feb. 23 around 2:25 a.m.
• Rodger O. Cockrum, 72, Montfort, was cited for open intoxicants at Kwik Trip, 430 S. Water St., March 11 around 11:50 a.m. A caller to police said a person was drinking beer in a parked vehicle.
• Samantha J. Wrzesinski of Platteville was cited for underage drinking Saturday night. Wrzesinski was a passenger in a car that was stopped for driving without headlights at West Main Street and Washington Street around 11:45 p.m.
• Torrie M. Steckel Ames, 18, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking Thursday around 11:40 p.m. Police were called to at 765 Fremont St. because a woman was sitting on a porch and “just screaming” at a man inside the apartment, police said. Steckel Ames was also given a verbal warning for disorderly conduct.